1305 Mystic Way
Wellington FL. 33414
323 559 1794
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Pagoda Photography Terms and Conditions
1) If the photographer cannot adequately shoot the property once they arrive due to reasons beyond our control (such as, but not limited to a) unable to gain access to the property b) excessive clutter and mess c) unrestrained animals) a 50% fee of the price of the shoot will be assessed. Please make sure arrangements have been made to access the property prior to scheduling a shoot.
2) It is the Realtor and/or home owner's responsibility to have the home in photo ready condition prior to the photographer arriving. The photographer may make minor adjustments but cannot move furniture or make significant changes, clean the home, etc.
3) If, for any reason, you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment please give 24 hours notice. Cancellations within less than 24 hours notice will incur a 25% cancellation fee. Cancellations made within 4 hours of the scheduled appointment will incur a 50% fee. Cancellations made on site or en route will be assessed the full price of the shoot.
4) Please make any special requests known to the photographer before the shoot begins, including specific shots, features, or other requests.
5) Turnaround time is 24-48 hrs for residential projects. 3-5 business days for commercial projects.
6) Payment is due at the time of the shoot by check or PayPal
7) In the event of unforeseeable weather conditions on the day of the shoot (force majeure), you may opt to reschedule without incurring a fee for our next available time.
8) Hosting for single property web sites (branded and unbranded) is provided for a period of one year from the date the shoot is completed.
-Copyright Notice: Pagoda Photogaphy/Steven Goodman is the copyright holder of the image. The copyright of an image is not transferrable to any other party unless a specific written agreement is made. Licensing may be obtained for various applications of images; please contact us for more details.
-Photo Rights and Usage for Real Estate Photography: The original agent who paid for the service has permission to use these images on any electronic or printed form of advertisement for the promotion of that property. The licensing agreement is valid only for the duration of time the home/property is listed for sale and cannot be reused without specific written permission.
-Images cannot be sold or transferred to another agent who takes over an expired or withdrawn listing.
-Failure to pay for the images will result in a copyright infringement/violation. You will be asked to remove the image from any electronic or printed form of advertisement. Failure to comply will result in legal action.
-Photo Rights and Usage for Builders, Stagers, Designers, Home Owners, and others: Builders, stagers, designers and others who wish to use images taken by our photographer should contact us for specific licensing information. In addition to fees paid to Pagoda Photography, a property photography release will need to be obtained from the homeowner.